商务英语口语900句初级辅导:货物索赔理由

来源:文书网 3.18W

2016年下半年BEC初级考试时间为2016年11月26日,所剩备考时间不多。下面是yjbys网小编提供给大家关于商务英语口语900句初级辅导:货物索赔理由,希望对大家的考试有所帮助。

商务英语口语900句初级辅导:货物索赔理由

771. A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity

Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.

经中国出入境检验检疫局密切检查和认真测试,表明一些话筒存在质量缺陷

find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with

those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection

Bureau, we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for

compensation of losses.

经过中国商品检验局重检,我们发现货物的质量、数量和重量与合同规定的不一致。我们现

在退货并要求赔偿损失

survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.

检查表明货物损坏归于野蛮搬运

surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the

goods.

检查员报告表明一些货已有严重损坏

775. On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.

基于合同第15款,我们的索赔如下

have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.

我们就所有相同的损失向你方索赔

taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and

putrefied. You must compensate us for the loss.

提货时,我们发现货物已严重被淡水浸湿并腐烂,你方须赔偿我方损失

require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five

percent to compensate for the loss.

我们要求更换受损货物并给我们5%的特别折扣作为损失补偿

rding to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have

suffered.

根据合同,你方有责任赔偿我方遭受的损失

have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling price because of the inferior quality of the

products you sent us. You must compensate us for all this.

由于你方发来的产品质量低劣导致我们随了销售价格20%的.损失,你方须赔偿所有损失

expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and

claims should be borne by you.

包括检查费和要求返还货物导致的损失在内的所有费用应有你方承担

must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.

你方必须承担因延迟交货造成损失的责任

should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the

goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges,

insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.

你方应收回所有不合格口,并赔偿货款加上退货产生的损失,比如运费,仓储费,保险费,

利息和检查费。

have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.

我们有权向你方索赔所有损失

products we received last Monday didn’t agree with the samples and feel that you

should make it up.

我们上周一收到的产品与样品不符,认为你们应该跟进

is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.

这是用于向你方索赔的由中国商品检查局签署的检验报告

st everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the

loss.

几乎每一只鼓都有轻微裂痕,我们必须要你为损失负责

have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect

compensation from you for the loss.

因为你方延迟交货我们损失惨重,我们期望你方赔偿损失

request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147

promptly.

我们要求你快速安排合同号147中的缺陷货物

regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your

expense.

我们很遗憾地通知你我们被迫归还不合格品,费用由你方支付

热门标签