商务英语口语900句初级辅导:货物索赔

来源:文书网 3.21W

货物索赔是托运人、收货人或其代理人对承运人在货物运输组织的全过程所造成的货物毁灭、破损、遗失、变质、污染。延误、内容短缺等,向承运人提出赔偿。下面是yjbys网小编提供给大家关于商务英语口语900句初级辅导:货物索赔,希望对大家有所帮助。

商务英语口语900句初级辅导:货物索赔

was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual

landed weight and the invoiced weight.

经检查发现,实际重量和发票上的重量相差35公斤

752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.

现有的货物和期望的大不相同

753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01% , so we have to ask

you to indemnify us for a loss of £5,000.

我们发现自由酸超过合同最大值0.01%, 所以我们不得不要求你方赔偿5,000美金

754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.

检查显示盐密度至少超过4%

consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging

a claim against you for £2,000.

该货未达到合同规定的标准,我们现在要求索赔2,000美金

756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.

你方发来的干蘑菇远远低于合同规定的标准

quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we

must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.

你发给我们订单货物的质量规格不符,我们必须就此向你方索赔280,000美金

find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.

我们发现你方供应的铜丝不是你方样品的准确规格

customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.

我们顾客发现,与样品相比,货物质量太次

quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our

last order.

上周发来的货物质量和我们上一单相比,质量非常低劣

761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not

in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.

检查显示发来的`小麦数量和质量均与合同规定的不相符,尽管包装完好

of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the

goods.

大部分衬衫尺码小,我想知道你们在发货时是否犯错

e are too many defective items in this shipment.

这批货缺陷太多

leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.

上周五发来的皮鞋尺码不对,它们应是42码

quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this

market.

上周发来的货物质量太次以致不适合这个市场的要求

quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.

你发给我们的订单号346的货物与规格差别很大

er inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered

unfit for human consumption.

经卫生官员严密检查表明罐装水果不适合人们食用

loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.

因包装袋不合格造成的损失应由贵方负责

was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken,

apparently to faulty packing.

经检查发现,近20%的包装破损,显然是错误的包装

survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.

检查报告证明由不合适的包装造成短重

热门标签