酒吧场景的英语口语

来源:文书网 1.3W

酒吧最初源于欧洲大陆,但bar一词也还是到16世纪才有"卖饮料的柜台"这个词义项,后又经美洲进一步的变异、拓展,才于大约2003年进入我国。下面有小编整理的关于酒吧的英语口语,欢迎大家阅读!

酒吧场景的英语口语
  Dialouge 1

A:Angela,this is a nice bar!

A:安吉拉,这是个很好的酒吧。

B: made a wise decision.

B:是的。我们作了个聪明的决定。

A:Where would you like to sit,Angela?

A:安吉拉,你想坐哪儿?

B:I'd Iike to sit not too near the piano so that cian from a distance.

B:我想坐在离钢琴不太近的'地方,这样我们可以从远处欣赏音乐

A:'s just after my thought.

A:太好了。和我想的一样。

B:Good d like something to drink?

C:晚上好。来点儿什么喝的吗?

A:Yes,but give us a few minutes first.

A:是的,不过我们先看看酒单。

C:Certainly, sir. Please take your time.

C:当然。请慢慢看吧。

A:Let's see... Cocktail, Brandies, Wines, Scotch..., I'll have beer,Budwiser What about you,Angela?

A:我看,……鸡尾酒,白兰地,葡萄酒,苏格兰威士忌,啊,我要啤酒,百威的。你呢,安吉拉?

B:I'II have coconut juice. Do they have that?

B:我要椰子汁。他们有吗?

A:I think 's see. Hello,Bartender, one tin of coconut juice for her and a bottle of Budwiser for me.

A:我想有。让我们看看。喂,k1gz-0.html" target="_blank" >服务生,一听椰子汁给她,我要一瓶百威啤酒。

C:Yes, a moment.

C:好的。请稍等。

C:Here are your beer and juice. And the bill.

C:你们的啤酒和椰子汁。还有账单。

B:Yes,thank you.

B:好的,谢谢。

C:You're welcome!

C:不客气。

  Dialouge 2

A:Good evening,'s your pleasure?

A:晚上好,先生。要喝点什么?

B:Give me a shot of whisky and soda.

B:给我一杯威士忌加苏打。

A:With or without ice,sir?

A:加不加冰块,先生?

B:Certainly without ice. Ice will spoil the taste.

B:当然不加。冰块会破坏口味。

A:Would you like to say "when",please,sir.( Pouring soda)

A:您认为差不多的时候说“停”,先生。(倒苏打水)

B:Whoa ,when.

B:好,停。

A:Enjoy your drink, sir.

A:请慢用,先生。

  Dialouge 3

A:Good evening,'s your pleasure this evening? Your usual?

A:晚上好,先生。今晚您要喝点什么?和平时一样吗?

B:Yes.I'm going to stay with the same,a beer.

B:是的,和平时一样,一杯啤酒。

A:Certainly,a beer. Here you are, sir.

A:好的,一杯啤酒。先生,这是您的啤酒。

B:Oh, what I've done.(Spill the drink)

B:哎呀,糟糕,瞧我太粗心了。(打翻了啤酒)

A:Don't worry.I'll make you another on the house.

A:别着急,我再免费给您倒一杯。

热门标签