职场会议相关商务英语口语

来源:文书网 2.86W

设定会议是商务职场中常开展的活动。下面是小编整理的关于会议的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!

职场会议相关商务英语口语

An office meeting has been scheduled, but Paul is running late.

办公室会议要按计划开始了,但是保罗迟到了。

He's asked Anna to take charge and start the meeting without him.

他让安娜主持会议,并且在他没到场时开始。

Here you go Anna, it's a print-out of the agenda for the meeting.

给你,安娜,这是会议日程打印版。

Thank you. Oh dear, I'm not sure if I know the right words to start meetings.

谢谢。上帝,我不确定是否知道开始会议的正确用词。

Well, you can say something like: Thank you for coming.

你可以像这么说:谢谢你们的到场。

There are five items on the agenda today.

今天的工作事项中有五件事要做。

Items? It's a fancy way of saying 'things'.

Items(事情)? 这是表达“事情”的另一种高级说法。

Then you list them: Firstly, secondly, after that, and then, finally...

然后你例举出它们:首先,其次,之后,然后,最后……

Yes, that's easy.

是的`,这样很简单。

At the end there is often something called: Any other business.

最后经常会说:还有其他事情吗?

Any other business?

还有其他事情吗?

That's anything else that wasn't listed on the agenda, but that people want to talk about.

这是指不在日程上,但是有人想要讨论的其他事。

I expect Tom will want to talk about how great he is and Denise will want to talk about her new hairdresser or something.

我想汤姆会说他自己有多么出色,丹尼斯会想说她的新理发师之类的。

Then when it's time for the meeting to end, you can say: Let's wrap up. It means 'Let's finish'.

然后当会议要结束时,你可以说:Let's wrap up 意思是让我们散会吧。

To wrap up. OK, I'll do my best. Ooh, it's time, everyone is gathering.

会议结束。好,我会尽力。时间到了,大家都来了。

Thank you… thank you for coming.

谢谢,感谢到场。

Paul will be here soon, but he asked me to start the meeting.

保罗马上就到了,但他让我先开始会议。

For these new fruits, stock control will be key to supplying our customers with laser-curve oranges, laser-curve lemons, laser-curve pomegramates…

对于这些新水果,库存管控是为客户供给这些激光曲线橙子、柠檬、石榴等的关键。

Well, that was good news for Anna - but not surprising after all her hard work.

这对安娜是好消息,但是经过她的刻苦努力,这并不令人感到惊讶。

She opened the meeting well, too.

她会议开启的也很好。

Here's a reminder of the phrases she used: Thank you for coming.

这里提示一下她用过的表达:谢谢到场。

There are four items on the agenda today.

今天的会议日程里有四件事。

r other business.

首先……其次……之后……然后……最后……其他事情。

And then we can wrap up.

散会。

There's only one problem for Anna now, winning over Mr Ingle the warehouse manager – that won’t be easy.

现在安娜只有一个问题了,说服库房经理英格尔先生,这并不容易。

Well, time for me to wrap up now. See you soon! Bye!

是时间我要说再见了,待会儿见,再见。

热门标签