2017年英语口语导读手册

来源:文书网 1.75W

学习不是缺少时间,而是缺少努力,下面是小编为大家搜索整理的2017年英语口语导读手册,希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!

2017年英语口语导读手册

  Section 1

  第一节

Making Friends

交朋友

1 Hi, my name is Bill.

嗨,我叫比尔。

2 Hi, I’m Mary.

嗨,我是玛丽。

3 Nice to meet you, Mary.

见到你很高兴,玛丽。

4 Likewise.

彼此彼此。

5 Where are you from?

你来自哪里?

6 I’m from the USA, and you?

我来自美国,你呢?

7 Oh, I’m from Finland.

哦,我来自芬兰。

8 Finland? Where is that?

芬兰?位于哪里?

9 It’s in northern Europe.

位于北欧。

10 Oh, I didn’t know.

哦,我不知道。

11 And where in the America are you from?

你来自美国哪里?

12 I’m from Texas. That’s in the south.

美国南部的德州。

13 Yes, I’ve heard of it.

我听说过那个地方。

14 Have you really?

真的.吗?

15 Sure, it’s quite famous.

当然了,德州是个很有名的地方。

  Section 2

  第二节

Around Town

城市周边

1 Do you know this town well?

你熟悉这个城市吗?

2 Sure, I have been here many times.

当然了,我来过好多次了。

3 How many libraries are there here?

这有多少个图书馆?

4 There are three.

三个。

5 Three, that’s a lot for a small town.

三个啊,这对于一个小城市来说算多的了。

6 Well, one belongs to the town.

只有一个是城市图书馆。

7 And the other two?

那其余两个呢?

8 They belong to the university.

它们是大学图书馆。

9 Can anyone use them?

大学图书馆对所有人开放吗?

10 No. Only students can use the university libraries.

不是,只对学生开放。

11 But can anyone use the town library?

那城市图书馆对所有人开放吗?

12 Of course. I have been going there for years.

当然了。多年来我一直去那里。

13 But really you should join the library.

但是,说真的,你应该加入图书馆。

14 How do I do that?

我要怎么做?

15 You gave them your name and address, and they gave you a ticket.

提供你的名字和住址,他们会给你一张票。

16 Good. That sounds easy.

嗯,听起来很简单。

  Section 3

  第三节

Sir, Madam, Mr., Mrs., Miss and Ms.

先生,女士,太太,小姐,夫人

1 In western countries, many titles are used.

各种头衔在西方使用很广泛。

2 Men are usually called Mister.

男性通常称为先生。

3 Women can have different titles.

女性却有不一样的称谓。

4 A woman can choose her title.

她们可以自己选择称谓。

5 If she is married, she can call herself Mrs. or Ms.

如果是已婚女士,可以称为太太或夫人。

6 If a woman is unmarried, she can call herself Miss or Ms.

如果是未婚女士,就称为小姐。

7 So when do we use Sir or Madam?

那我们什么时候称呼别人为先生或女士呢?

8 They are often used in formal letters.

通常用在正式信函中。

9 Sometimes we hear people call others Sir or Madam.

有时我们会听到口头称呼也使用先生或女士。

10 Yes. They are formal terms and very polite.

没错。这两个称谓很正式,显得有礼貌。

11 So how do we know when to use them?

那我们怎么知道什么时候该用呢?

12 Well, if you don’t know people, you can use those terms.

如果你不认识对方,就可以用这些词。

13 It is considered too polite.

人们会觉得礼貌过头了。

14 Some people would think so, but don’t worry about it.

有些人会这么想,但不用担心。

15 Most people don’t mind if you guess.

多数人不会在意这个。

热门标签