英语对话:你们现在要点餐吗

来源:文书网 1.73W

引导语:大家平常出外点餐会发生怎么样的对话呢。以下是本站小编分享给大家的.英语对话:你们现在要点餐吗,欢迎练习!

英语对话:你们现在要点餐吗

A Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好。你们有预定吗?

B No, we don't.

不,我们没有。

A How many people are you together?

你们总共多少人?

B Just two people.

只有两个人。

A Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first?

你们要坐在抽烟区、禁烟区还是有空位就行?

B We prefer non-smoking section.

我们宁愿要禁烟区。

A I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment?

我很抱歉,现在没有空位了。你们稍等一会行吗?

B How long a wait do you think there’ll be?

你觉得我们要等多久?

A I think about ten minutes.

我想大概要10分钟。

B Ok, we'll wait a while.

好的,我们等会。

A I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me.

很抱歉让你们等这么久。禁烟区现在有一张空台子。请跟我来。

B Thank you.

谢谢你。

A This is the menu. Are you ready to order now?

这是菜单。现在你们准备好点餐了吗?

BWell, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please.

额,我想先来个番茄香肠汤。他也一样。

A Yes, and what would you like to drink?

是的,你们想喝什么?

B One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please.

请来一杯红酒和一瓶啤酒。

A Would you like a dessert?

你们要甜点吗?

B What special kind of desserts do you have?

你们这里有什么特别的甜点?

A Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding.

柠檬派、糖油煎饼、巧克力圣代冰淇淋和奶油布丁。

BWell, I think we will order after we finish the main course.

额,我想我们吃完主菜之后再点.

AAll right. I'll bring your soup right away.

好的。我马上帮你上汤。

热门标签