苏州一日游相关的旅游英语口语

来源:文书网 3.16W

苏州是国家历史文化名城和风景旅游城市。下面是小编分享的'苏州一日游的旅游英语口语,希望能帮到大家!

苏州一日游相关的旅游英语口语

excuse me,is this the gusu travel agency?

对不起,这里是姑苏旅行社吗?

what can i do for you,sir?

先生,要我为您做什么吗?

would you please tell me something about the city?

你能告诉我有关这个城市的一些情况吗?

it is called the venice of the east because of its net work of canals.

它河道密布,被称为东方的“威尼斯”。

it is world-famous especially for its landscaped gardens.

它尤其以它的园林闻名于世。

these gardens are not large but curious in their de-signs.

这些庭园规模不大,但设计巧妙。

they bring together the beauties of nature,architecture and painting.

这些庭园,集自然美、建筑美和绘画美于一体。

i'd like to take a one-day sightseeing tour around the city.

我想参加苏州一日游。

they can give you further information.

他们能给您提供更详尽的说明。

i really want to see these places:zhuozheng yuan garden, shizi lin garde, hanshan si temple and huqiu(tiger hill)。

我很想去看看这些地方:拙政园、狮子林、寒山寺和虎丘。

do you have any tours that include all of them?

你们有没有包括这些地方的一日游?

how long does the tour take?

这趟旅行要花多长时间?

what is the cost of the tour?

这趟旅行费用要多少?

it's ninety yuan, including lunch.

90元,包括午餐。

dialogue a

tourist:excuse me,is this the gusu travel agency?

agent:yes,what can i do for you,sir?

tourist:i'm david stone from is my first trip to d you please tell me something about the city?

agent:certainly,ou is a beautiful is called the venice of the east because of its network of canals,and it is world-famous especially for its landscaped e are about150 gardens in of them are more than1,000 years e gardens are not large but curious in their designs,and they bring together the beauties of nature,architecture and painting.

tourist:that's wonderful.i'd like to take a one-day sightseeing tour around the city.

agent:fine,we have are the can give you further information.

tourist:thank ,i really want to see these places:zhuozheng yuan garden,shizi lin garden,hanshan si temple and huqiu(tiger hill)。do you have any tours that include all of them?

agent:yes,this one visit zhuozheng yuan gardenand shizi lin garden in the t after lunch,the tour makes a stop at hanshan si temple. then the rest of the afternoon is spent at huqiu.

tourist:how long does the tour take?

agent:about eight bus starts from here at 8∶30 in the should be back by 4∶30 in the afternoon.

tourist:what is the cost of the tour?

agent:it's ninety yuan,including lunch.

tourist:are there any english-speaking guides?

agent:no,i'm afraid we do have this is both in english and chinese,and tells all about the places you'll be se take it,free ofcharge.

tourist:oh,that'll be very k you very much.

热门标签